This is super fun. The movement mechanic keeps being interesting the whole time. At the end now I'm like...I want to play as the other robot and see what their movement is like, heh. Great work!
Super Bomberbot and the Infinite Factory
With nerves of copper and hull of titanium alloy, Bomberbot must infiltrate the Infinite Factory! Can you help Bomberbot explore the factory's halls and discover the treasure deep within?
- A/D or arrow keys to move left/right
- Move mouse to aim, left click to fire sticky bomb
- T to show game timer (for speedrunning)
- Programming and art by Kai Kuehner
- Sound effects made using SFXR: https://www.drpetter.se/project_sfxr.html
- Music: Among Machines by Snabisch: https://opengameart.org/content/among-machines
- Font: Kenney Pixel by Kenney: https://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/503556/kenney-pixel-1
Extract the ZIP and run "Bomberbot.exe".
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Worth noting, the levels are paced well. Slow but steady difficulty curve.
I just tried to beat it with no arrow keys, just bombing. Turns out, when you place down 30-40 bombs and they all go off at once, the game doesn't really appreciate it...
I think I need to restart Chrome. I lagged the game so much that it won't load again...
EDIT: I fixed it. Restarting worked :)
And I also beat it with no arrow keys. Yay!
I love it! Keep making great games!
Thanks! I had a good time making this for the GMTK Jam, so I'll definitely try to participate in more jams in the future.
My goodness, this is perfect! There could be some music and polish, but this is an amazing idea! Stupendous stuff!